The company KIDS FEST S.R.L. , with registered office in Bucharest, str. Turnu Mǎgurele nr.5, bl.C1B, sc.5, et.6, sector 1, registered with the Trade Register under no.J40/22622/2021, sole registration code 45407030, as a personal data controller is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and is responsible for your data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation (“the Controller” or “we”), we are transparent and open about how we collect and use data that relates to you.
- What is a cookie?
- The purpose of cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- When do we place cookies?
- What is the lifetime of cookies?
- Do cookies contain personal data? what type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use from third parties? What are third party cookies?
- Cookie control?
- What to do if you do not want cookies set or if you want them removed?
- Other useful resources
take effect immediately. Your continued use of our website signifies your agreement to any such changes.
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- A cookie is a collection of data in an industry standard that a web page transfers to your computer temporarily to allow content to be tailored to the user. To this end, cookies collect information about your online behaviour.
- A cookie is a small file containing a text string of letters and numbers (information), often encoded, that uniquely identifies your computer, mobile device or other equipment of a user from which the Internet is accessed, but may also contain other information. A cookie consists of two parts: the name and the content or value of the cookie. Furthermore, the duration of existence of a cookie is determined.
- A cookie is a file that is placed/downloaded on the device you are using when you access a website, by a request issued by the web server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome), which enables the use of our website functionalities by recording your navigation of the website, so that when you access the website again, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit.
- A cookie is completely “passive” (it does not contain software, viruses – cookies use plain text formats, are not made up of pieces of code so they cannot be executed or auto-run; they cannot be duplicated or replicated on other networks to run or replicate again – or spyware and cannot access information on the user’s hard drive), they only allow the collection of information about user behaviour (basically which web pages they visit and when).
- In other words, the cookie can be seen as an Internet user identification card that notifies the website each time the user returns to that website.
3. PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Cookies can be used to store information about the activities carried out by the user on a particular web page, so that the user can easily resume those activities on a subsequent visit to the website. Cookies tell the server which pages to show the user, so that the user does not have to remember this or navigate the whole website from the beginning. In this way, cookies can be likened to “bookmarks” that tell the user exactly where they left off within a website.
4. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following types of cookies: [persistent and/or session cookies, our own cookies and/or third-party cookies].
Persistent cookies help us recognize you as an existing user, which makes it easier for you to return to our website or interact with our services. After you enter the website, a persistent cookie remains in your browser and will be read when you return to our website or a partner website using our services. Session cookies are only active for the duration of a session (usually a regular website visit or browser session).
There are several types of cookies, as follows:
|Strictly necessary||These cookies are essential to allow you to move around the site and use features such as shopping pages and to view the website in multiple languages.|
|Performance||These cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as which pages you have visited and whether you have experienced any errors. All the information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to provide us with data about how the website is used. This data is not used to target advertising to you when you visit other websites.|
|Functional||These cookies allow the site to provide services and remember elements of your visit to improve your experience. These cookies do not collect information that could identify you. We use these cookies to perform functions, such as preventing the submission of a survey you have completed or declined.|
|Addressing||These cookies are used to make the ads you see more relevant to your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaign. They are usually placed by ad networks with our permission.|
We use third party cookies on our website.
Our website can be used within certain limits and without accepting cookies. A full list of all the types of cookies
our website uses can be found, in English, at the end of this document.
Cookies may be used to recognize you when you visit our website to remember your preferences and provide you with a personalized experience according to your settings. Cookies can also make your interactions with us faster and more secure. In addition, cookies enable the delivery of advertisements on and off our website, as well as the delivery of personalized functionality.
|Categories of use||Description|
|Storing the information, you provide on a website||When you provide information or place an order/request an appointment on our website, we store data in a cookie to remember the products and information you have requested.|
|Social networks||Our website includes social networking cookies, including those that allow users connected to the social networking service to share content through that service.|
|Preferences, features and services||Cookies can tell us which language you prefer and what your communication preferences are. Cookies can make it easier for you to fill in forms on the website. Cookies can also provide you with personalised functionality, information and content using our plugins. Settings that allow our products to operate correctly or that preserve your preferences over time may be stored on your device. For example, if you enter your city or postcode on a website to receive local news or weather information, this data may be stored in a cookie so that when you return to that website you will see the relevant local information. We also save preferences, such as language, browser and media player settings, so they don’t need to be reset each time you return to the website. If you opt out of interest- based advertising, we store this opt-out preference using a cookie on your device.|
6. WHEN DO WE PLACE COOKIES?
7. WHAT IS THE LIFETIME OF A COOKIE?
The lifetime of a cookie can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. A per-session cookie will expire when the session is closed, and a permanent cookie will expire over a longer period. The lifetime of a cookie is not imposed on any user. They can be blocked or deleted at any time via browser settings. The lifetime of each cookie can be found in the list of cookies at the end of this document or in the cookie banner.
8. DO COOKIES CONTAIN PERSONAL DATA? WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS STORED AND ACCESSED THROUGH COOKIES?
way that makes it impossible for unauthorised persons to access it.
If a cookie processes personal data, we will ensure that the processing will be done in accordance with applicable law and Regulation (EU) No 679/2016 (GDPR).
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE FROM THIRD PARTIES? WHAT ARE THIRD PARTY COOKIE MODULE COOKIES (“third party module cookies”)
In addition to the cookies that the website creates when you visit our website, third parties may also create cookies while you visit our website. In some cases, this is because we have engaged third parties to provide services on our behalf, such as website analytics. In other cases, our web pages serve content or advertisements from third parties, such as videos, news or ads delivered by other advertising networks. Because your browser connects to these third parties’ web servers to retrieve content, those third parties may create or read their own
cookies on your device and collect information about your online activities on various websites or online services. Third parties or third-party providers must also comply with applicable law and the privacy policies of the website owner(s).
10. COOKIE CONTROL
settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic management of cookies is blocked by the web browser
In addition, certain features of our products depend on cookies. For example, if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to log in or use those features and preferences that depend on cookies may be lost. If you decide to delete cookies, the settings and preferences controlled by cookies, including those related to advertisements, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies from browsers may be available in each browser’s privacy or help
11. WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON’T WANT COOKIES SET OR IF YOU WANT THEM REMOVED?
Browser manufacturers provide help pages on how to manage cookies in their products. For more information, see below.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please refer to the documentation provided by your browser manufacturer.
To learn more about cookies, including how to view the types of cookies that have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit wikipedia.org, http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro, http://www.allaboutmodul cookies.org/ or www.aboutcookie.org.
12. OTHER USEFUL RESOURCES