- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These rules set out the terms and conditions for participation in KIDS FEST 2022.
- By participating in the Festival, participants, volunteers, collaborators and any third parties interacting directly and indirectly with the Festival accept and agree to the terms and conditions of these Rules.
- The contents of these rules are the property of the KIDS FEST 2022 Organizer.
- KIDS FEST 2022 is managed and organized by KIDS FEST S.R.L., with registered office in Bucharest, Str. Turnu Mǎgurele nr.5, bl.C1B, sc.5, et.6, sector 1, registered at the Trade Register under no.J40/22622/2021, sole registration code 45407030 (www.kidsfestro.ro).
2. TIME AND PLACE OF THE FESTIVAL
- KIDS FEST 2022 will take place between 2-3 July 2022, in the Mogoșoaia Palace – The clearing in front of
Bibescu Greenhouses, located in Mogoșoaia, Str. Valea Parcului nr.1, Ilfov County.
3. ACCESS TO THE FESTIVAL
- By participating in the events organized by KIDS FEST 2022 or by accessing KIDS FEST 2022 branded communication channels, in particular the website www.kidsfestro.ro, participants and users confirm that they have read, understood and accepted these Rules. The Rules are available on the Festival website www.kidsfestro.ro, on the website www.bilete.ro, our ticketing partner and at the information points at the Festival/at the entrance to the Festival venue, as well as at the express request of any participant.
- In order to ensure the orderly and safe running of the Festival events, the Organiser reserves the right to restrict the objectives and devices that may be brought into the Festival perimeter. It is forbidden to bring the following objects onto the Festival perimeter:
- pyrotechnic articles (fireworks)
- knives, guns, sticks and other blunt objects
- flammable or explosive materials, sprays
- umbrellas, folding umbrellas, selfie-sticks
- any type of objects that may injure other Participants
- professional cameras or video cameras, including any type of DSLR, binoculars
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, food, bottles or cans brought from outside the Festival premises, with the exception of food products (e.g. milk, etc.) intended for children under 1 year of age
- graffiti, stickers
- garden furniture
- professional sound systems
- banners supported by sticks
- bicycles, roller skates, skateboards (except for their use in the specially arranged skate-park, with the Organiser’s approval; in case of refusal by the Organiser, they can be stored until the moment of leaving the Festival in the special place arranged by the Organiser)
- bugles and vuvuzelas
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Rules at any time without prior notice to the Participant. Any modification will be posted on the event’s website www.kidsfestro.ro and at the entrance to the Festival venue and will be immediately applicable after posting.
- The Organiser reserves the right to check Participants, either by random sampling or as a result of suspicions identified by the organising team and/or the security and protection team, and to confiscate any prohibited items identified. In the event of any incident occurring as a result of the possession of any of the aforementioned items, the holders of such items assume sole responsibility for them.
- In order to ensure the orderly and safe running of the Festival events, the Organiser reserves the right to restrict the objectives and devices that may be brought into the Festival perimeter. It is forbidden to bring the following objects onto the Festival perimeter:
4. ACCESS TO THE FESTIVAL BY TICKET
- Access to the Festival venue is conditional upon the possession of a valid Festival ticket or a Festival pass for 2 days, purchased online through www.kidsfestro.ro, www.bilete.ro or through the bilete.ro network (through bilete.ro ticket offices and the partner stores Inmedio & Relay, Germanos, Poșta Românǎ), an invitation or a credential:
- Mogoșoaia Palace, The clearing in front of Bibescu Greenhouses, Ilfov, July 2, 2022, 10:00AM – 10:00PM
- Mogoșoaia Palace, The clearing in front of Bibescu Greenhouses, Ilfov, July 3, 2022, 10:00AM – 10:00PM
- Access to the above-mentioned spaces is possible from the time communicated by the Organisers on the official website www.kidsfestro.ro or via press releases. The beginning of the Festival corresponds to the beginning of the period of validity of the Festival tickets and the end of the Festival corresponds to the end of the period of validity of the Festival tickets. Entrance is only through the specially designated areas. All participants in the Festival must carry an identity card.
- The Organiser only guarantees the validity of tickets sold via www.kidsfestro.ro, www.bilete.ro or by their partners or at the entry point of the Festival. A full list of these can be found at www.bilete.ro.
- Participation in the Festival will be made using one of the following types of tickets:
- Festival access ticket: allows access to one day of the Festival.
- Festival Pass: allows access to the entire ticketed section of the Festival.
- Subscription invitation: allows access to the entire ticketed section of the Festival.
- Press accreditation: allows access to one nominal event of the Festival.
- Subscription press accreditation: allows access to the entire ticketed section of the Festival.
- Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged and their value cannot be refunded. The Organiser reserves the right to change the price of tickets without prior notice.
- For the purposes of these Rules, a ticket/access pass is a document issued on paper or in electronic format certifying the right of access to KIDS FEST 2022 on the basis of a ticket. Tickets are non-nominal and have a unique identification number. A ticket/subscription is valid for one person only.
- The Organiser is not responsible for loss, theft or damage of purchased tickets, which are the responsibility of the participants/buyers.
- The resale of tickets/subscriptions/guests/credentials is prohibited. It is strictly forbidden to sell or buy tickets or invitations at a premium. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse access to the Festival area to persons found to be engaging in such activities and to confiscate invitations or tickets in their possession. It is strictly forbidden to post pictures of tickets or single series of tickets on social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc.). It is strictly forbidden to post ticket sales on social media or other websites.
- At the entrance to ticketed concerts, tickets will be exchanged for access badges. Tickets will have different colours for adults and minors and on Festival days.
- Participants are obliged to keep their wristbands for the duration of the ticketed section of the Festival. The Organiser will check for the existence of the wristband at each entrance to the event and at each ticketed event. Participants are solely responsible for damage, loss or theft of the wristband.
- At the entrance to the Festival site, the adult Participant or the minor aged 14-18 will receive a wristband and a card distributed by the Organiser at the entrance to the Festival site, which can be replenished with any amount of money at the dedicated points of the Organiser. The card can be used for the purchase of products, services, entrance to certain activities that will take place inside the Festival, except for the activities included in the minors’ tickets included in the ticket price.
- At the entrance to the Festival, the adult Participant will receive a wristband for the minor aged 2-14 years old, on which he/she will write his/her telephone number (to be used in case of loss of the minor at the Festival). The adult Participant will also receive a limited number of tickets to be used for the free entry of the minor to the various activities taking place during the Festival.
ACCESS FOR MINORS
- Underage children may only attend the Festival if accompanied by adults and only if they have a valid ticket, this rule is valid for ages 2-18 years.
- Access for minors under 2 years of age will be free of charge and only in the company of a parent/guardian on the basis of a valid Ticket purchased by the parent/guardian. Minors between 14 and 18 years of age will only be admitted on the basis of a valid Ticket (without discount) and ID. A parent/guardian may accompany a maximum of 4 minors under 14 years of age.
- Access of minors to the Festival is allowed only if they are accompanied by a parent or person exercising parental authority (guardian), who will fill in and sign a Participation Form which is a declaration on his/her own
responsibility and obligation to supervise the minor as well as to respect the KIDS FEST 2022 Rules, which can be downloaded here.
- Minors between 14 and 18 years of age will only be allowed to participate in the Festival on the basis of a Declaration of their parents/guardians allowing them to participate, which can be downloaded here.
- The Organiser has no responsibility for verifying the signatures of parents/guardians or the manner in which the declarations are signed, which remains the responsibility of the persons giving and/or submitting the declarations.
- Minors will be given a special wristband that will not allow them to enter certain areas and will not be able to buy alcohol or tobacco.
- Certain food items may only be purchased with the consent of the parent/guardian.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any incident or accident involving minors, the entire responsibility resting with the minors and/or parents/guardians.
ACTIVITIES DURING THE FESTIVAL
- The Organiser together with its partners will offer various activities dedicated to children during KIDS FEST, such as, but not limited to sports activities, Skate Park, painting workshops, children’s shows, etc.
- The Adult Participant will be obliged to take cognizance of and comply with the rules of participation of certain activities that will be carried out in the premises of the Festival (which will be posted at each location) which require a certain physical, mental and medical condition/status of the minor, as well as appropriate equipment, such as, but not limited to, sports equipment, helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, appropriate footwear, etc. In this regard, the Adult Participant will sign the Participation Form mentioned in art.4.15 above.
- Persons with disabilities, who communicate at the time of purchase of tickets/ticket packages that they hold a disability certificate, have free access, within the limit of available seats provided by the Organiser and with the obligation to present a copy of the disability certificate at the entry points to the Festival.
- Participation in the Festival is at one’s own risk, including the following: persons with mental or physical illness for whom crowded areas, loud noises, special sound, visual and audio effects represent a risk, assume full responsibility for any damage they may suffer by participating in the Festival. The show may also include strong lighting effects, which could harm children or people with epilepsy.
5. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS
- Participants, volunteers, partners and third parties have the right to participate in all Festival activities for which they have purchased a valid admission ticket or which they have free access under the terms defined above.
- Participants, volunteers, partners and third parties are obliged to comply with these Rules for the entire duration of the Festival and at all its venues.
- Participants, volunteers, partners and third parties are not allowed to use the Festival space for illegal activities or activities that endanger in any way the safety of other Festival participants.
- Participants, volunteers, partners and third parties are not permitted to distribute, modify or copy, distribute, exhibit, reuse, reproduce, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or use the content of the Festival or these Rules without the written consent of the Organiser.
- Participants, volunteers, partners and third parties are not entitled to use the Festival space or any information derived from it for advertising or commercial purposes without the prior consent of the Organiser.
- Participants, volunteers, partners and third parties are obliged to immediately inform the Organiser’s representatives or the security team of any situation that they have good reason to report as a danger to the safety of other participants during and in the Festival area.
- Participants, volunteers, partners and third parties have the obligation to cooperate with the Organiser and representatives of the health and safety services, competent authorities, volunteers to ensure the smooth running of the Festival, to avoid situations that could endanger the safety of participants or to remedy such situations as soon as possible.
- Participants, volunteers, partners and third parties have the obligation to respect the rules of cleanliness imposed by the Organiser, such as but not limited to: in the premises of the Festival not to throw plastic bottles, paper, cigarettes, etc. and to use the spaces specially arranged for the disposal of garbage.
- Participants, volunteers, partners and third parties are obliged to respect the laws in force regarding smoking in enclosed spaces (e.g. tents, toilets), smoking in any enclosed spaces (e.g. tents, toilets) of the Festival is strictly prohibited.
6. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Organiser shall have the right to modify, supplement, withdraw, temporarily or permanently these Rules with or without prior notice to users, potential users or any third party. All changes shall come into force upon publication on the website www.kidsfestro.ro.
- The Organiser may investigate any action likely to violate these Rules and issue warnings, suspend, restrict or share access to the Festival of any participant, volunteer, partner or any other third party present at the Festival incentive during the Festival.
- The Organiser does not take responsibility for objects that participants, volunteers, partners and third parties bring into the Festival area during the Festival.
- The Organiser reserves the right to check Participants, by random sampling or following suspicions identified by the Organising Team and/or the security and protection team and to confiscate any prohibited items identified. In the event of any incidents occurring as a result of the possession of any of the aforementioned items, the holders of such items assume sole responsibility for them.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for participants’ property, loss, damage or theft.
- The Organiser is not responsible for the loss, theft or damage of purchased tickets, which are the responsibility of the participants/buyers.
- The Organiser does not take responsibility for the content/products/goods offered by the Festival partners during the period and perimeter of the Festival.
7. RULES OF CONDUCT
- Festival participants are encouraged to demonstrate appropriate behaviour for public events.
- Participants in the Festival are obliged to refrain from any actions, statements or behaviour that may endanger
the life, health or physical integrity of themselves or other persons participating in the Festival.
- It is forbidden to carry out any form of marketing or advertising campaigns in the Festival perimeter without prior written permission of the Organiser.
- Any demonstration or demonstration of any kind which is not related to the Festival and the Organiser and which has not been approved in advance in writing by the Organiser is prohibited.
- The sale of alcoholic products is carried out in accordance with the law, and no such beverages may be offered to minors under the age of 18 and/or to intoxicated persons by the Festival Organizer’s Commercial Partners.
- The use of substances classified under the applicable law as drugs is prohibited on the perimeter of the Festival and is punishable by law.
7.7 Participants expressly understand and accept that by virtue of their participation in the Festival, they will fully cooperate with the Organiser, their Commercial Partners, volunteers, technical team, security and first aid representatives, as well as any other public or private authorities involved in the organization of the Festival and will comply with their instructions during the Festival, in case of emergency situations or when other circumstances require it.
- Participants are obliged to pay for all products and services they consume and purchase during the Festival in the Festival area. Participants shall pay for the products and services for which payment is charged using the payment methods offered by the Organiser or its Commercial Partners.
- All participants must abide by the social rules, laws and those listed in these Rules. Participants are not permitted to engage in any activities that could endanger or in any way affect the safety or rights of other participants. The Organiser accepts no liability for any damage (material or physical) caused by failure to comply with the Rules and may claim compensation from persons guilty of breaching the Rules. Participants are obliged not to destroy property located in the premises and surroundings of the Festival site.
- During the Festival, the Organiser, the Organiser’s partners or the accredited press have the right to record and photograph the event. Participants acknowledge the possibility of appearing in such material, without being able to claim any rights to such material. The Organiser has the right to use these materials, to publish them on various online (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.) and offline social media channels and to use them in advertising campaigns without compensating the Participant in any way. Participants have the right to film and photograph the areas to which they have access, but will use this material exclusively for their own viewing. Any distribution to the public, whether free of charge or not, of the filmed material is prohibited. There are exceptions where artists’ management prohibit filming and photography. In these cases, the Organiser will announce on its own social media pages promoting the Festival that filming and photography during certain concerts is strictly prohibited.
- It is strictly forbidden to hover drones over the Festival.
- Participants acknowledge that any commercial or advertising activity is prohibited on the premises of the Festival without the written consent of the Organiser.
- Swimming in the lake inside the premises of the Festival is prohibited and extremely dangerous.
- It is forbidden to light fires (fires, open fires, fireworks, etc.) and flammable materials on or near the Festival perimeter and in the camping area.
- Access inside the Mogoșoaia Palace and all buildings except those specially arranged for the Festival is forbidden.
- Participants are obliged to respect and not to destroy the surrounding spaces and the Mogoșoaia Palace
domain, including buildings of any kind, gates, annexes, gardens and green spaces.
- Lost items must be brought to the Lost & Found area (which will be marked in a special area). Owners can recover them by following a procedure of the Organiser which consists of identifying the person and the lost object. After the event, the Organiser will keep the unrecovered items for a period of 10 days from the time of delivery to the Lost & Found area and will attempt to return them to their owners.
8. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- If the personal data that have been processed pursuant to this Regulation and the legislation in force undergo changes or if the holders of these data find that the data we hold about them are erroneous, they may request their amendment by sending a dated and signed letter to the email address [email protected] or by postal services to the address: KIDS FEST S.R.L., with registered office in Bucharest, Str. Turnu Mǎgurele nr.5, bl.C1B, sc.5, et.6, sector 1.
- If the person contacting the Organiser is not satisfied with the response received from them, he/she may contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing – located at Bd. Gheorghe Magheru, nr. 28 – 39, Bucharest.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Content, activities, artistic and organizational concepts, performances, internal working procedures and the like (information, data, images, texts, symbols, graphics, web design elements, programs and the like) are the property of the Organiser and are protected by copyright laws.
9.1. The use of any of the aforementioned elements, as well as any other similar elements that can be assimilated to copyright, without obtaining prior written consent from the Organiser is punishable by law.
- Reproduction in whole or in part, modification, transfer, distribution, republication, copying in whole or in part of the content of the event is not permitted without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- Personal data are an exception to the above and are treated separately in the content of this document.
10. VIDEO PHOTO RECORDING OF THE FESTIVAL
- The Organiser reserves the exclusive right to the photo-video images of the entire Festival.
- Participants understand and agree that the Organiser, Commercial Partners, authorised suppliers of the Organiser, members of the press and other Third Parties authorised by the Organisers may make audio, video and photo recordings of the Festival.
- The Organiser may use photo and video images taken by its own employees, service providers, Commercial
Partners and other authorised third parties in various materials produced on the occasion of the Festival.
- The participants, by virtue of their participation in the Festival, grant the Organiser and all those authorized by the Organiser express permission to record and publish the image, appearance and actions of the Festival on the Festival perimeter.
- The Organiser and third parties authorized by the Organiser have the unrestricted right to use, copy, publish, make public, broadcast and distribute, in particular for the purpose of promoting the Festival, but not only, the recordings, images and photographs taken of the participants in the Festival, without having to pay them any remuneration for their use.
- The Organiser reserves the right to record directly or through authorised third parties the Festival, concerts, programmes and activities, to copy, distribute, broadcast or make public in any way and by any means of data transmission or electronic means, including for the promotion of the Festival.
- Participants shall not be entitled, within the limits of the law, to make any financial or other claims against the Organiser in connection with the photo-video recordings and their publication as provided for in these Rules.
- Participants have the right to make audio/photo/video recordings of the Festival for personal use only. Participants are not entitled to commercialise images/ photo/ video recordings of the Festival without the prior consent of the Organiser.
11. SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- Participants, volunteers, partners and third parties may at any time send suggestions or complaints to the Organiser by email to: [email protected]
- These Rules, as well as any dispute arising out of or in connection with its terms or participation in the event,
shall be settled by Participants, Volunteers, Partners, Third Parties and Organizers by amicable agreement.
12.2 If this is not possible, the Romanian courts in the locality where the Organiser has its registered office shall have jurisdiction to settle disputes.
12.3. By participating in KIDS FEST 2022 or by accessing KIDS FEST branded communication channels, in particular the website www.kidsfestro.ro users confirm that they have read, understood and accepted these Rules.
- Users understand and agree that they participate in KIDS FEST 2022 at their own risk. The Organiser, the collaborators, partners and commercial partners of the Organiser cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the perimeter of the Festival or the use of the services made available in the perimeter of the Festival such as, but not limited to: material damage, loss of data or programmes, financial damage, injury, etc.
- Users understand and agree that the content of the Festival is presented without any warranty of any kind.
- Information on events, activities (including sports activities), workshops, performances, artistic events organised, hosted or promoted by the Organiser is provided for information purposes only and should not be considered as a contractual offer of services provided by the Organisers.
- The Organiser shall endeavour to ensure that the information presented on the website, social media channels, in the press and through other means of public information is accurate and up-to-date. If any errors are reported, the Organiser will try to correct them as soon as possible.
- The Organiser guarantees access to and use of the services on site to any Participant who has a valid ticket. The dates of the Festival may be changed unilaterally by the Organiser in case of force majeure or unforeseen
circumstances. The date of the Festival will not be changed in case of minor weather conditions (rain, cloudy days, etc.).
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the times of certain activities during the Festival. The participant is not entitled to claim compensation in case of such changes.
- The Participant has no legal grounds to claim against the Organiser in case of changes to the schedule of certain activities during the Festival.
- The Organiser excludes any liability for damage to the Festival premises that was not caused by faulty organization or negligence.
- Once the Participant has received the wristband, the Organiser is no longer responsible for its integrity. The
Participant is not entitled to claim compensation due to loss or destruction of the wristband.
- The Organiser is not responsible for actions that take place outside the Festival perimeter.
- The Organiser shall ensure security at the Festival premises through a partner qualified and accredited to do so. During the event, participants are obliged to respect the security guards, cooperate with them and follow their instructions in case of emergency.
- In case of incidents of violence or endangering the physical integrity of other persons, the security personnel may decide to evacuate the persons concerned from the premises where the Festival is taking place.
15. FIRST AID
- There will be first aid areas on the Festival perimeter, in case of need.
16. SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. ACTIVITIES DURING THE FESTIVAL
- During the Festival, products, services and various activities are available in specially arranged places (e.g. but not limited to bar, food court, workshops, sports activities, Adventure Park, etc.).
- Participants undertake to use as means of payment for their purchase only the payment methods and instruments accepted by the Organiser and their partners, i.e. by using the cards distributed by the Organiser at the entrance to the Festival premises, which can be replenished with any amount of money at the dedicated points of the Organiser.
- In the event that there are situations where the amount of money with which the card distributed by the Organiser has been loaded will not be spent during the Festival, the remaining unspent money can be recovered at the exit of the Festival.
- The Organiser shall have the right, with immediate effect, to prohibit a Participant’s access to the premises of the Festival in whole or in part, or to invite the Participant to leave the premises, in case of violation of these Rules or of a law in force in Romania.
- In this case, the Participant is not entitled to claim compensation from the Organiser.
- The Organiser will refer cases of forged tickets to the criminal authorities for investigation.
18. FORCE MAJEURE EVENTS
- In the event of war, riot, terrorist attack, demonstration, economic embargo, accident, fire, natural disaster, earthquake, flood, major short circuit, epidemic, official resolution or other cases which cannot be foreseen or controlled by the Organisers or the Participant, neither party shall be bound by the obligations of these Rules.